(20th October till 22nd October, 2017)
- 3 CABIN SAILBOAT from 500€
- 4 CABIN SAILBOAT from 1000€
- 5 CABIN SAILBOAT from 1300€
Extra costs (choose a package):
- Regatta package 1 (regatta participation, charter pack, gennaker) 550€ or 600,00€ (depending on boat size)
- Regatta package 2 (regatta participation fee, charter pack) 350€ or 400€ (depending on boat size)
- Regatta package 3 (regatta participation fee, charter pack, dinner ) 650€ or 700€ (depending on boat size)
ON CHECK IN (Marina Kaštela, Split)
- Tourist tax 7 Croatian Kuna per person per day
- Security deposit from 3000€ (double due to regatta) to 5000€; depending on boat size
CHECK IN: October 19th, afternoon
CHECK OUT: October 22nd, afternoon or October 23rd, morning
Sailing Your Way
Every year, around 150 cruisers take part in the regatta with over 1,000 yachtsmen.
The town of Vis’ regatta presents an unofficial end of the season when, for a short period, Vis once again regains it summer atmosphere.
For those taking part in the regatta, the town of Vis and the Vis Tourist Board organize a pleasant cultural and entertainment programme as well as rich banquets throughout the whole weekend offering the Vis specialty, “fažol na brujet” (a kind of beans minestrone).
The Vis regatta has been organized for decades and it is approaching its seventieth jubilee anniversary. On the second day of the regatta, the Vis Sailing Club organizes the “Luka Vis” Regatta.
To reach a port, we must set sail-Sail, not tie at anchor
Sail, not drift
1st DAY (October 20th, 2017) Split – Vis
START around 09:00 AM.
Afternoon party in Vis or free time
2nd DAY (October 21st, 2017) Vis
FREE TIME, REGATTA IN PORT VIS
3rd DAY (October 22nd, 2017) Vis – Split
START AROUND 10:00 AM.
Prize giving ceremony in ACI Split.
VIS ISLAND – a captivating bohemian getaway
Of all the Croatian islands, Vis is the most mysterious – even to locals. As has happened with impoverished islands across the Mediterranean, Vis’ lack of development has become its drawcard as a tourist destination. International and local travellers alike now flock to Vis, seeking authenticity, nature, gourmet delights and peace and quiet.
Vis has its own distinct grape, vugava, a white varietal that’s been cultivated here since ancient times. You’ll also taste some of the freshest seafood here, thanks to a still-thriving fishing tradition.
- 3 days regatta
- More than 150 boats and 1000 sailors
- Island Vis; its beauties, free time activities (rent a scooter, car and visit Komiža)
- Excellent restaurants and local food
- Sailors Party in Vis and Split
WHERE TO EAT?
We recommend Konoba Magić or Roki’s, both offering and inland dining experience on a working vineyard with homemade food (octopus or veal under the bell).
WHAT TO DO?
Rent a scooter or a car and visit Komiža on Saturday or just enjoy island Vis beautiful nature.
For booking inquiries and additional information you need see our contact details below.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org